The White Rocks Hotel Kefalonia has opened for summer 2021 on May 4th. Here at the White Rocks, we are committed to offer confidence and comfort for all. The health and wellbeing of our guests, staff and colleagues is our top priority today and every day. We have created a touchless and safe holiday experience for our guests and have trained all staff members accordingly. The White Rocks Hotel Kefalonia is certified by both the National Certification HEALTH FIRST, as well as the POSI SHIELD which certifies that a set of protocols is always in place and adjusted according to the epidemiological guidance.
ENTRY AND DEPARTURE REQUIREMENTS-TRAVEL UPDATE
Visitors arriving to Greece should have a negative PCR test certification, no more than 72 hours prior to arrival, unless there is proof of vaccination and 14 days have passed since the last dose required for the chosen vaccination to be completed. Please read more here: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
BOOK NOW FOR 2021 WITH THE REASSURANCE OF OUR FLEXIBLE TRAVEL POLICIES
Flexible payment policies are in place, please click here: our online booking engine.
THE GREAT WHITE ROCKS OUTDOORS SPACES
The resort design of White Rocks Hotel Kefalonia features a plethora of airy outdoors spaces that never feel overcrowded. Guests can enjoy the 50.000 square meters of unspoiled nature, can spend as much time as they wish outdoors, around the pool or at the secluded Blue Flag awarded hotel’s beach. With al fresco outdoors dining combining spectacular sea views with social distancing and HACCP safety kitchen protocols, guests can rest assured that their experience is as carefree and safe as possible everywhere in the resort.
TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN CONTACTLESS EXPERIENCE
Although the experience may look a little different this year, we have gone the extra mile to ensure it feels the same. Enhancements to our daily operations mean that a technology-driven contactless experience ensures safe and touchless elevators, check-in, ordering, check-out and more.
CLEANING AND SANITATION EVERYWHERE
Our team implements additional precautionary and sanitization standards across the entire property, under the guidance and information of the Greek Health Authorities and the Greek government requirements on COVID-19. We have increased the frequency of property cleaning and disinfecting using eco-friendly certified products and giving extra attention to frequently touched surfaces in public spaces. These stringent measures extend from all guestrooms, to public areas and to back of house spaces. We use new housekeeping chemicals that disinfect and sanitize.
TESTING OF STAFF
Our team members are tested against Covid-19 twice per week and have had their covid vaccination. Health certificates are present, and their temperature is monitored daily. All staff always use PPE.
ARRIVING GUESTS AT THE WHITE ROCKS
Non-invasive temperature checks are performed at the hotel’s entrance, Guest luggage is disinfected.
- We offer pre-check-in via our website, comfortable self-check-in procedure with tablets and with passport scanners.
- There are visible safety and social distancing signs in place.
- Touchless hand sanitization stations are available in entrances.
- Constant disinfection of POS devices and front desk counters.
- Key cards are disinfected prior to being given to guests.
- Reception doors open automatically to facilitate touchless access.
- Lobby doors and windows are kept open to let fresh air circulate.
- Check-in as of 15:00 and check-out is until 11:00, to allow sufficient time for cleaning, disinfection, and natural ventilation of guestrooms prior to guest’s arrival.
- Housekeeping services and change of linen is temporary changed to every 4TH day unless otherwise instructed by the guest. In case that you need extra room cleaning and linen please contact our Front Desk. In case you do not wish to have your room cleaned, please let us know.
- Disinfection and deep cleaning of guestrooms is performed after every departure with certified sanitization products and aerial surface disinfection equipment.
- Stringent water sample testing is held monthly by a certified laboratory in order to maintain high hygiene standards.
- A/C air ducts are disinfected, and usage of A/C is at guest’s discretion.
- Replacement of in-room hotel directories with digital info via the guestroom’s smart TV.
- Mini bar service and coffee making facilities are temporary unavailable.
- Frequently touched items and surfaces are disinfected at every arrival.
RESTAURANTS and bars
- Robust HACCP protocols in kitchen, restaurants and bars are in place. Operation has adjusted layout, at a reduced capacity to ensure social distancing.
- Availability of al fresco dining with reduced sitting occupancy at the restaurant. The spacious buffet restaurant’s capacity ensures social distancing.
- The buffet restaurant is fully operational, and waiters will serve food to guests according to their wish from the buffet. Staff will clean and disinfect all buffet surfaces according to the reinforced cleaning and sanitation protocol.
- Contactless ordering and payment options are available. Credit card and room charge instead of cash payment is encouraged and facilitated. POS devices are sanitized between every use.
- Menus are digital and are accessed via QR codes to minimize physical contact.
- Frequent disinfection of high touch surfaces and overnight sanitization of restaurants and bars.
- Menus are adjusted to increase options of cooked food instead of raw food.
- Appropriate cleaning and sanitization of materials, ingredients and utensils is in place in the kitchen with certified sanitization and disinfecting cleaning products.
Room service upon request and delivery at the door from the all-day dining menu. Meal allowance is not applicable in this service.
HOTEL PUBLIC SPACES
- Surface sanitization in public areas and extra attention is given to frequently touched surfaces.
- Maximum of two guests are permitted in elevators or a family consisting of two adults and children.
- Contactless buttons with sensors and air sterilizer device are located inside the elevator cabin.
- To protect the wellbeing of all, social distancing measures are applied.
Automated dosing and monitoring devices are installed at the property’s Pools which record PH & CL levels hourly and treat the water accordingly.
Sunbeds are disinfected after every use.
DOCTOR ON CALL
A certified Doctor will be present upon request. Upon departure rapid test or PCR testing can be arranged upon request.